Reservations: The only form of booking is via our website, we do not take reservations over the phone.
Walk-ins: Will also be directed to book online on our website. No same day bookings after 6pm.
Season: October through December
- First night deposit will be charged on the date of booking as the guarantee for your reservation.
- Incidental Hold of $100 (potential incidental charges include missing room items and damages) and is refunded to your card after check-out.
- Full payment is due and processed at the date of your reservation.
- Reservation credit card & a matching ID are REQUIRED for check in (and said guests must be physically staying).
- The dog flat rate is $50
- If you forget to add your dog to your stay, you will be charged upon checkout.*
- We allow up to two dogs, all breeds and weights in a rented room. Other pet types (e.g. cats, birds, rabbits) are not allowed.
- We are a non-smoking property. A cleaning and/or lost revenue charge of up to $250.00 may be charged if you or your guests smoke in or near a hotel room.
- You may cancel your standard reservation;
- Within 3 days of the check-in date → No penalty applied
- Within 1 day of the check-in date, the following fee will be applied → First night
- Holiday Rates, within 7 days of check-in date → 50%
Complimentary on-site parking (including trailers, RVs, etc.)
40' swimming pool with a shaded overhang
Pet and kid-friendly
Communal hang out with a shuffleboard, corn hole, firepits, and charcoal bbq's
Walk to Christmas Circle restaurants, Carlees bar, art, shops, liquor store
Breakfast available across the street at Kendalls in The Mall
Accessible walk path to the local Bodega style grocery store
Lobby with a pool table and arcade
This recently renovated 1947 motel is located in the heart of Borrego Springs just steps from everything in town.
Originally constructed with only 6 motor lodge units throughout the years there have been additional casita units along with freestanding Ranchos. Our property currently has a total of 20 units spread out comfortably over 10 matured acres of desert landscape with a central 40 foot pool and communal hangout area we refer to as Area 52.
Having recently been acquired and loved on with modern conveniences, we aspire to be a haven for good times and comfortable stays alike. Accompanied by our original lobby located just beside our original neon sign on Palm Canyon Drive, be sure to take a lap around the horseshoe which gives you full perspective of all the property has to offer.
Thank you to everyone for the patience while we have our renovations taking place! We currently have 16 renovated units and plan on having the remaining 4 stand alone Ranchos completed by Winter of 2023/24.
The Motor lodges and Casitas are updated and available to book
The Ranchos are currently NOT for rent
The pool is open as well as the communal BBQ and fireplace
Dogs are welcome!